Congratulations! You were successful in changing the CEO’s requested requirements for the new position of a Claims Supervisor. Now it’s time to create your recruitment plan, your interview, and your selection plans based on the following position requirements:
- 5 Years’ experience as Supervisor.
- From the Auto or Insurance industries.
- Experience with ABC Claims Software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools.
- Knowledge of Google Documents or Dropbox.
- Master’s degree in Business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Since you are new as a Human Resource Manager and this is the first position you will be hiring for with the company, your CEO wants to approve your recruitment, interviewing, and selecting a plan.
As the Human Resource Manager for Premium Auto Insurance, it is your role and responsibility to ensure you are recruiting where and as you should be for the most qualified potential applicants. It is equally your role and responsibility to ensure proper interviewing and selecting techniques.
Conduct academic research and create a proposal to the CEO in which you complete the following to attract the most qualified potential applicants:
- Description of your recommended recruitment plan.
- Description of your recommended interviewing plan and evaluation form.
- Description of your recommended selecting plan.
- Explanation for each of your recommendations.
- Remember that this is a proposal. Make sure to format your paper properly for your proposal. A proposal is a persuasive document, so make sure to use proper language and tone. Remember, you are the HR Manager, and you are writing to the CEO. So use a tone in your proposal that is specific to your audience (the CEO).
Include your-APA formatted reference page with at least 2credible sources.
*A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed, if they’ve referenced other information. The sources should be cited so that you can check for the accuracy of and support what they have written.