Health and Wellness Nurses Touch Assignment
NR222 Health and Wellness Nurse’s Touch Guidelines
Nurse’s Touch provides interactives that will enhance students’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes with important topics and scenarios in nursing practice. Each module provides case studies along with assessment of content comprehension.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
1. Discuss the professional nurse’s role in health-promotion activities. (POs 1 and 2)
2. Examine theories and concepts related to health-promotion behaviors. (POs 1, 2, and 8)
3. Discuss health promotion, illness prevention, health maintenance, health restoration, and rehabilitation in
relation to the nurse’s role in working with various populations. (POs 1, 2, and 8)
4. Discuss the influences of moral, ethical, and legal principles on professional nursing practice. (PO 6)
5. Identify effective communication with clients and other healthcare providers. (PO 3)
6. Discuss attitudes and actions that influence personal, educational, and professional development. (PO 5)
7. Identify health-promotion strategies throughout the life span. (POs 1, 2, and 4)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 50 points Preparing the assignment