The intervention wheel is a commonly used model used in public health. The purpose of this
assignment is to analyze the intervention wheel and contrast it with another model used in public
health. Write an 800-1000 word paper, including the following:
1. A description of the strengths and weaknesses of the intervention wheel.
2. An example of when the intervention wheel has been used in public health.
3. A brief description of another model used in public health (The Ecological Model)
4. A description of how the two models are similar.
5. A description of how the two models are different.
Cite at least three resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to
become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.