• Compare and contrast models used for systematic improvement
• Differentiate how, when, and why to use different improvement models;
• Explain a framework for implementing improvements in complex systems; and
• Identify strategies for sustaining improvement gains.
Identify strategies for creating improvement project teams:
• Name criteria for pursuing an improvement idea
• Differentiate how, when, and why to use common improvement tools
• Recognize what tools are best to use at each step of an improvement project.
• Explain how to avoid CQI projects’ failure