Operating an MRO company in a foreign country can have some unique challenges. In order to ensure adherence to the laws and regulations of your host country, the MRO operation may need to change or update policies and procedures from one country to the next. Research an MRO company that is operating in an international setting. Discuss the location and best practices of the MRO operation and barriers to the maintenance operation.
For this discussion, answer the following:
- What are the policies and procedures for operating the MRO company in the host country?
- What type of maintenance is being performed?
- What type of certification is required for the current operation?
- Does the MRO operation outsource any maintenance?
- How is the MRO company monitored?