A Research project consisting of a 2,000-word literature review (template attached as a guideline) of 10 different sources (200 words on each source).
You will be assessed against the following criteria.
1. Research: Systematic identification and use of academic and relevant resources.
2. Subject Knowledge: Understanding and application of subject knowledge. Contribution to subject debate.
3. Critical Analysis: Analysis and interpretation of sources, literature, and/or results. Structuring of issues/debates.
4. Practical Competence (where applicable): Skills to apply theory to practice or to test the theory
5. Academic Integrity: Acknowledges and gives credit to the work of others follows the conventions and practices of the discipline including appropriate use of Harvard referencing standards.