After completing the assigned readings for a given week, complete one of the following exercises
1. Write a paragraph summarizing the readings
2. Write a letter to a friend or family member who is not taking this class, and explain what you
3. Write a few sentences each about:
a. 3 things you have learned
b. 1 thing about which you still have questions
4. Write short précis, 25 words in length (exactly 25 words), summarizing the main idea(s) of the
readings. Note: I think this one might be the hardest! Your words must be chosen very carefully.
5. Draw a picture summarizing one concept from the readings.
6. Write a poem about one or more concepts from the readings.