Please write the Part1,2,4,5 based on the red requirement and some part finished below. Make it read smoothly. Graph is excluded in the page count.
Please write the Part1,2,4,5 based on the red requirement and some part finished below. Graph is excluded in the page count.
1. Introduction (around 1 pages)
• Brief introduction describing your topic and what will appear in the essay.
Descriptive information (around 1 pages)
• This section discusses the data and variables that you are using in your paper
What are the dependent and independent variables in your model?
4. Empirical and Critical Analysis (around 2 pages)
• Using the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health) data, the paper should present an original empirical analysis on your topic.
• Regressions can be run that aim to answer your question of interest. Possible questions that could be answered are:
What is the relationship between height (for example) and wages?
Do your findings match the results from related research?
What are the policy implications of your findings?
5. Conclusion (around 0.5 page)
• Summarize the findings of the research paper.