Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
I need this all to flow as one paper. The pamphlet should be followed by the title page and so on for Part 2. I cannot submit this a 2 separate parts.
Create an educational piece of literature (a pamphlet) that incorporates best practices in health promotion and disease prevention for a diverse population. Then explain how you developed your educational program (a pamphlet) and address any barriers to disease prevention and health promotion for the population.
Part 1 (pamphlet)
- Review the literature or use a health assessment to determine the health care needs of a diverse population in your community.
- Explore things that could influence success, such as cultural attitudes toward alternative forms of healing, religious beliefs, or other individuals
- Examine the impact of current health promotion and wellness initiatives or health outcomes and health disparities.
- Review the literature to identify best practices
Once you have identified a diverse population develop a pamphlet that promotes wellness and disease prevention. Be deliberate in the points you highlight. Be sure that your choice is appropriate for the population.
Explain how you developed your piece of literature and address any barriers to disease prevention and health promotion for the population.
3 current professional references
Please answer all parts of the following 4:
- Develop a detailed piece of literature (pamphlet) to address the primary health concerns of a diverse population. Why did you choose the particular educational strategy, why is it an effective strategy for the population?
- Analyze how a specific educational approach to a health concern can overcome barriers to health promotion and disease prevention for a diverse population and considers the consequences of not overcoming barriers. This might include things such as CAM, language, religious beliefs, and so on.
- Analyze barriers to health promotion and disease prevention for a diverse population. Explain how your educational strategy can help overcome some of the barriers you described.
- Uses valid, scholarly research resources relevant to the field of nursing to support information presented and establishes the credibility of the research.