Role of virtual modalities in promoting interprofessional collaboration
Role of virtual modalities in promoting improved patient safety.
Using technologies to build teamwork and interprofessional collaboration
Improving patient safety using current and emerging technologies
Benefits and limitations of employing technology in interprofessional collaborations
Legal and ethical implications of using social media in interprofessional collaborations.
- Each paper should be started on a new page, be single-spaced, and be at least 500 words.
- At the top of each paper, restate the question/prompt, then provide your answer.
- Proofread your papers carefully. Pay attention to organization and provide headings where appropriate. Use paragraphs and commas.
- You will be graded 50% on the quality of your answers, and 50% on how your answer is presented in terms of organization, conciseness, grammar, spelling, etc.
- It should go without saying that your papers should be exclusively your own work – do not paraphrase videos/articles too closely. Use your own words.
- You may use quotes from videos/articles, but be sure to use quotation marks and provide attribution. g. “Today, America’s capital markets are the envy of the world.” (The Numbers Game, pg. 2)
In a one-page, single-spaced paper:
- Discuss the culture at AIG, and how it compares to the culture that you learned about at Enron.
- Discuss how AIG’s move into originating and selling Credit Default Swaps led to their eventual financial troubles.
- Thinking back on other people we have studied, who does Hank Greenberg remind you of, and why?
- Read the article, “All I Want In Life is an Unfair Advantage”,from Fortune magazine on August 8, 2005, which you can find at: